Magazine affilié au Senselab, articles a télécharger en pdf (en anglais).
Au menu: Simondon, Arakawa & Gins, écologie de l’expérience, recherche-création, ‘biophilosophie’, etc.
Recovery for Antigon is an incubation (dubbing) center, helping me to figure out what my first academic paper will be all about.
For now, three main topics lead my researchs:
– defeating aging
– apoptosis process
– new entrepreneurs of entheogen substances (including marijuana, psilocybin, ayahuasca, mdma )
I will mainly post on this website articles related to these topics.
My theoretical background takes deep roots in cybernetic sciences (Wiener, Bateson, VonFoerster ), critical theory (McLuhan, Baudrillard, Ranciere) and philosophy (Bergson, Deleuze, Massumi). My previous scholar papers included studies on:
– the intuition in crisis situations
– neoshamanism in the age of transhumanism
– from proletarian to revolutionary bodies
– the evaluation of student’s aesthetic sensibility in research-creation program
– studying with Kairos
I am a student in Communication Sciences (media studies) at Université de Montréal, affiliated with the Aertiron College in Yellowknife, the SNSLaB in Montreal and the Object Ethnography Project based in NYC.
If you want to get in touch, please feel free to contact me.